Everyone tells me that Kristen looks a lot like Timothy. I have accepted that my beautiful child doesn't get her looks from me, but, today, I realized how much of Timothy's little girl that she is. Now, the following events occured without any prompting from Daddy, and only a little encouragement from me once they had started.
Kristen had grabbed my fingers, indicating that she wanted to walk down the hall, not an unusual occurence in and of itself. She has a little soccer ball that my good friends Sherry and Bonnie gave her at the baby shower they held for her in Centralia. It was lying on the floor where she had left it earlier. But this time, she kicked it. I was surprised, but, more than that, I wished Timothy could have been home to see it. Well, she kicked it again, and then I encouraged her to keep kicking the ball. She did pretty well, kicking it up and down the hallway until she grew bored of it. I may end up with a soccer player instead of (or as well as) a ballerina. :)
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment