Sunday, November 05, 2006

Finally Here

Well, I am finally announcing the birth of my baby 3 weeks after his arrival. For those of you who don't know, AJ was born Oct 15, weighed 8 lb 12 oz, and measured 21 inches long. I was so glad to finally have him after weeks of false labor!
My mom has been here to help me get enough rest during these first few weeks (it has been so nice). Reality will set in once she leaves, I am sure.

3 comments:

ireners said...

Congrats, Momma Jennifer! It's funny how you haven't had time to blog much. It gets easier with two of them right? : )

P.S. - ireners = Irene Ratzlaff Soderstrom, just set up new account

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jen and Timo! We're thrilled for you. My only questions is what does AJ stand for (I've got a pretty good guess, and if I'm right it's good to call him AJ :)

Drop me a line when you get the chance!

Anonymous said...

Updates!!