Friday, September 19, 2008

Back Online

I am finally with internet access again, and it took me a couple of hours to sift through my unread email from the past month. It has been nice to feel like I can communicate with the world again. I also feel a little more in the loop when it comes to current events.
My brother James was in Houston (where he lives) when Ike hit, and I got my updates about the storm through Timo. I was able to get ahold of James when it was all over (via phone), so I knew he was okay.
It has been nice to not have the distraction of the internet when it comes to the kiddos, but I am so happy to be in touch with the rest of my family again (phone calls were getting expensive). Speaking of kids.... I need to change a diaper. More later...

No comments: