Sunday, September 05, 2010

Sunday Afternoon To-Do List

This is what I suspect H's to-do list would look like for this afternoon. All this took place between lunch and dinner.

Unwrap neighbor's birthday present

Spill K's water
Get out dish cloth to help Mommy wipe up water I spilled
Empty drawer of dish cloths and towels

Get in favorite cabinet, sit down, and try to open baking soda

Snuggle with Mommy and my favorite blanket to fall asleep.

Wake up, play with stuffed giraffe until Mommy comes to get me.

Help Mommy put my clean clothes away
Help Mommy start a load of laundry

Climb up on table to reach cherry tomatoes Mommy just picked.
Try to taste a cherry tomato, then throw it on the floor.

Unwind Mommy's cloth measuring tape

Play outside on the trampoline

Turn on vacuum cleaner and vacuum part of the kitchen and entryway. Turn it off when I'm done.
Ride the vacuum when Mommy takes over the vacuuming responsibilities. Turn it off with my bum three times in the process.
Climb off and grab Mommy's legs when she gives up on vacuuming for now.

No comments: