I received an award from Betsy's Blogg.I have to now write seven things about myself and pass the award along to seven bloggers.
So, here I go.
1. I rarely wear make-up or jewelry.
2. I sometimes wish I could go back and tell my younger self to wear more sunscreen. Now I wear it at least on my face every day.
3. I love to bake (you think?). If you want to make my day, ask me to bake something for you. I know I still have a lot to learn, but it is just so fun. The only problem is that I can't eat it all.
4. I think one of the hardest parts of being in Sweden is the lack of support for stay-at-home mothers.
5. I fell in love with my husband 10 years ago, but I am still discovering new ways we are meant for each other. The term "soul mates" sounds a bit mushy for me, but it probably is the best way to describe our relationship.
6. I have an anti-hype gene. If something is really hyped-up, I naturally don't like it. I'm not sure why. Maybe because I think things tend to be over-rated.
7. I still think Pinky and the Brain is the best cartoon ever.
So, now I pass this on to
A Catholic Domestic Engineer
Two Boys Two Girls
Sarah's Synopsis
The Mighty Sharums
Notes by Cecilia
Made by Ina
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment