Hunter goes through stages where he can't seem to get enough food. Then he goes through these extremely picky stages. Sometimes he absolutely refuses to take a bite of food. Other times, he will stick out just the tip of his tongue to taste the food to see whether or not he wants to eat it. After tasting it, he usually will finish the meal.
Neither of my other kids did this, but I have come to the conclusion that he usually does this when we have been out and about, and he has gotten to eat more snack-y food than usual. I think he is holding out for the "good stuff." When I notice this, he gets no snacks until he has eaten a few meals. This usually works, but the whole ordeal has me wondering if I finally have a picky eater on my hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) Me too, for a while. I finally got around doing it! I'll tell you what I think about them... not that i'm all that trained in graham-cracker-ology :) xx
Post a Comment