
Time: Right before dinner.
Setting: Dinner is cooking on the stove, the older kids are outside, and Hunter is playing quietly by himself. Mommy decides to take a few moments to relax, then realizes that Hunter is being too quiet.
In answer to your questions, yes, that is chocolate. Yes, that is a new shirt he is wearing. No, I have never fed my babies chocolate, and I would not start now. Yes, he obviously enjoyed it. Can you blame him?
So here is what happened. I had a chocolate sucker in my purse. Don't ask me why. Hunter decided to explore my purse, and he found the sucker, chewed off the wrapper, and started sucking happily on the epicurean delight he discovered. Along came Mommy, spoiling everything.
1 comment:
I think he must have been deficient in something, thus leading to him seeking out the chocolate in your purse :)
I'm glad it wasn't anything harmful, though. Oh wait, you're not supposed to give them chocolate that early are you?? :)
Post a Comment